CS Executive Exam Form, Procedure, Fees Details for June 2018
ICSI CS Executive Programme is the next stage after clearing CS Foundation Exam. After clearing CS Executive, the students should apply for CS Profession. ICSI takes the examination of CS Executive in the month of June and November. The next examination will be held in November 2017. The registration of CS Executive Nov 2017 has been already completed.
In this article, I have updated CS Executive Registration Procedure, Exam Form, Last Date of Registration for June 2018.
- Download CS Executive Exam Question Papers & Solution of June 2017
- CS Executive Important Questions for December 2017 Exam
- CS Foundation, Executive, Professional December 2017 Exam Time Table
CS Executive Registration Procedure Online June 2018
- Click the online services button on top of the ICSI website (https://www.icsi.edu/)
- Go to the Students tab and click on Student Registration
- Direct Link for Student Registrationhttps://www.icsi.in/student/Students/StudentRegistration.aspx
- Click on to the checklist of documents as applicable to you on the basis of your qualification
- Now Click on ‘Proceed to Registration
- Select the Course type as Executive stage
- Fill other fields.
- Click on the option- ‘Make Payment’ for effecting necessary payments.
Documents Required For CS Executive Registration
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- DOB Certificate (10th Pass Certificate)
- Roll Number (if appearing in Final Year of graduation)
- Qualification certificate or mark sheets
- Category Certificate (if belonging to SC/ST OR Physically Handicapped Category)
Please ensure that the documents to be uploaded are only in the following formats otherwise you will not be able to upload the documents
- File format is jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp
- File sizes of documents does not exceed 5 MB
- Size of Student Photo is between 20KB – 50KB
- Size of Student Signature is between 10KB – 20KB
CS Executive Fees Details For Registration June 2018 Exams
|Physically Challenged||Rs. 2,000/=|
|War Widows/ Wards of Martyrs of Military & Para Military Forces||Rs. 4,250/=|
Keep browsing our site for more updates. To get latest updates on Facebook, like our page on FB.