After the declaration of CS Executive results, the pass out students of CS Executive will have to go in next stage called CS Professional program. It’s the final stage of CS course. CS Professional exam has four modules to be passed to be a CS. So, here I have given useful details and updates for CS professional registration.
As you know, after passing CS Executive, CS aspirants will have to register for CS Professional Programme. Here is CS Professional registration form, fees, procedure.
CS Professional Registration Procedure
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India takes CS Professional Exam in the month of June and in the month of December. ICSI Launched New Online Portal for CS Professional Online Registration, Please follow below steps for using ICSI new Online Portal.
Pre Steps (Followed by all Students)
The purpose of this document is to describe steps of how can CS Executive pass students gets registered to the Professional course. In order to get registration in the professional course, the system will allow only if the user has passed the executive course.
In order to use new software system of ICSI -SMASH, the user will have to generate a new password for ICSI-SMASH portal.
- Step 1: In order to retrieve the password, type www.icsi.edu in any recommended browser (IE 9, Mozilla 38.0 & above, Chrome 39.0), then click on “Online Services”.
- Step 2: Now, click on link “Click here to retrieve password (For Foundation Pass Students/Executive Pass Student)” Click Here for Directly reach this page
- Step 3: Enter user id. Note: If the user had pursued “Foundation Course” from ICSI then user id will be “Foundation Registration Number” else user id will be “Executive Registration Number”. After entering verification code, click on “Submit” button.
- Step 4: Enter all registered detail, and click on “Submit” button
- Step 5: OTP (One time password) will be sent on your registered mobile number and email id. Enter one-time password received on registered email id and mobile number.
- Step 6: Create new password while keeping in mind all instructions shown on below screen.
Note: Please enable pop-up window of your browser to view confirmation message, Password format should meet mentioned criteria on screen. e.g [email protected], Password1!
- Download CS Professional Guideline Answers of Last Exams
- Check CS Professional Result June 2017
- Exemption Rules in CS Professional Exams
Now, User will be able to log in with foundation registration number if pursued foundation course from ICSI else Executive registration number will be treated as user name and use password (created as above).
- Step 1: Login at ICSI Smash Portal – https://smash.icsi.in/Scripts/login.aspx
- Step 2: Enter valid user credentials which user was using during executive program, enter verification code as shown on screen and click on login button
- Step 3: Navigate to link by using Module->Student Services -> Professional Registration request.
- Step 4: Student can view syllabus in which he/she is getting enrolled by clicking on view syllabus link as shown in screen 2. On click of view syllabus screen 3 will get opened.
- Step 5: Student will have to select optional subject mandatory as shown in screen 4 & 5.
- Step 6: Student can also opt for CSJ subscription by click on check box against CSJ label
- Step 7: Now click on “Proceed to payment”.
- Step 8: On Successful payment receipt will get generated.
CS Professional Registration Form
Below I have given CS Professional registration form. Download it and fill it and submit to the ICSI branch near you.
CS Professional enrollment form is available on below given official ICSI link.
CS Professional Registration Fees
Education Fee: 12000
CONCESSION IN FEE
1. Students belonging to SC/ST Category are required to pay only 50% of the Registration Fee and Examination Fee as applicable to the students under General Category.
Concession in Fee for Widows and Wards of Martyrs of Military and Para-Military Forces
The widows and wards of Martyrs of the Military and Para-Military Forces are eligible for concession in fee on furnishing the requisite certificate/identity card issued by the concerned Government Departments as per details are given below:-
|All fee payable at the time of Registration to Foundation Programme, Executive Programme & Professional Programme Stages||50% of the fee applicable to general category students|
CS Professional Eligibility Table
|Students Registered During||Will be eligible for appearing in|
|1st December, 2016 to 28th February, 2017||All Modules in December, 2017 Session|
|1st March, 2017 to 31st May, 2017||Any One Module in December, 2017 Session|
|1st June, 2017 to 31st August, 2017||All Modules in June, 2018 Session|
|1st September 2017 to 30th November 2017||Any One Module in June 2018 Session|
If you like this article, then do not forget to share it with your friends. Stay tuned with us for more updates.