Updates and details for GST Training – Approved by Govt. of India:
On 1st July, as India rolls out its landmark national sales tax, business that make less than 100 million rupees which the government refers to as micro, small and medium enterprises will all have to digitize.
We at SGKIM in Collaboration with Government of India – Central Excise, Service Tax Training wing – National Academy of Central Excise and Narcotics (NACEN) , are pleased to announce a Certification Course on GST for aspiring Candidates, with the following features:
VISION OF THE COURSE
To deliver concepts in GST in a Lucid, easy and understandable manner with more focus towards compliance aspects of GST, and relevant for professionals / executives / practitioners from different industry backgrounds.
Also Read: GST Tax Rate in India: Final GST Rate Out
The Salient Features of the Course are as Follows –
- A 3–Day Comprehensive Course on GST
- Standard Course Curriculum Benchmarked by NACEN, Govt of India
- Training is conducted by Chartered Accountants, who are certified by NACEN as “Master Trainers” and have practical experience in the fields of Indirect Taxation and GST.
- The Course Structure and Syllabus recognized by NACEN, Govt of India
- Dedicated Course Modules to cover the Practical side of Theory, to make the candidate GST – Ready from day 1 of Certification
- Certificate to be awarded by NACEN , Govt of India and SGKIM to those Candidates Completing Course
- Elements of Compliance / Legal Aspects / Tax Planning covered – A 3 in 1 Course!!
TRAINING PROGRAMME ON GST
- Participants should attend and sign in the attendance sheet for all sessions to avoid reporting absent.
- Evaluation sheet should be returned after the last session.
- Standard Material on GST provided to the Participants free of Cost.
- Lunch and Tea will be provided at the Venue.
- On Completion of Course, a Completion Certificate shall be provided by NACEN and the Institute.
- Investment for Course Fee: Rs.7,500/- + ST = Rs. 8,625/- only.
- Payment Mode: Only through NEFT to Shree Gurukripa’s Institute of Management,
A/c No : 1155115000013608
Bank Name: KVB Branch Name : Kodambakkam, Chennai.
IFSC Code: KVBL0001155 (Cheque / Cash not accepted).
- No Spot Registration. Only participants with Prior Registrations through this form allowed.
21st June to 23rd June The Grand Regent,
Time 708, Avinashi Road Opp. to Senthil Towers,
10 AM to 6 PM all days Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641018.
Stay tuned with us for more updates and keep browsing our site.