How to use ICAI Reprint Letter Effectively:
ICAI reprint letter site is most wanted facility by CA students and members.
After posting about CA Articleship status, now in this series of CACracker, here is another useful tutorial for how to get all your documents online from ICAI reprint utility online. There are many services which are made available through this portal from CPT students to CA Firms. Check out below post for the exact details in this behalf.
If you are a CA student or CA member, then this ICAI Reprint Letter will help you to get your need fulfilled online. This is a Superb Facility by ICAI to Get All Letters Reprints again from registration to articleship status, and from members useful letters to CA firms needed updates. Everything under one roof.
Must Get: IPCC Question Paper Solution
ICAI Reprint Letter
How to Print any letter from ICAI Reprint Letter online?
The procedure to check and print your letter from ICAI reprint letter is very simple.
New site is @ 220.127.116.11/REprintletter/reprint.aspx
Update: this site is stopped working.
More details to check: CA Articleship Status & other details checking.
ICAI Reprint Letter Total Services
There are total 45 services which are provided on this Reprint letter ICAI facility.
- ART: Receipt of Fees
- Article: Completion of Articled Service
- Article: Re-Registration of the service as an Article clerk.
- Article: Registration as an Articled Assistant Under Direct Entry Scheme /Transition Scheme of Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course.
- Article: Registration as articled assistant and for CA Final Course New Scheme
- Article: Registration as articled assistant for Group 1 passed
- Article: Termination of Article Assistant Service
- Article: Termination of Articled Service
- BOS: Registration for Old Final Course
- CPT: Acknowledgement Letter for payment of fees (CPT).
- CPT: Registration for Common Proficiency Test (CPT)
- Conversion from Common Proficiency Test to Foundation Course
- Conversion from Final (Old) to Final Course
- Conversion from PCC/PE/IPCC to Intermediate Course
- Conversion from PCC/PE/IPCC to Intermediate Course (DIRECT ENTRY graduation basis)
- Firm: Joining as Paid Assistant
- Firm: Joining as a partner
- Firm: Leaving as Paid Assistant
- Firm: Leaving as a partner
- IIPC: Registration for Intermediate(Integrated Professional Competence)Course-under Direct EntryScheme
- IPCC: Confirmation of your Provisional Registration in Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course – under Direct Entry Scheme.
- IPCC-ATC: Acknowledgement Letter for payment of fees (IPCC-ATC).
- IPCC-CON: Acknowledgement Letter for payment of fees (IPCC-CON).
- IPCC-ORI: Acknowledgement Letter for payment of fees (IPCC-ORI)
- IPCC: Acknowledgement Letter for payment of fees (IPCC).
- IPCC: Registration for Integrated Professional Competency Course
- ITTTR: Acknowledgement Letter for payment of fees (ITTTR).
- Member(COP): Admission as a Fellow Member
- Member: Acknowledgement Letter for Payment of Fees – Existing Member
- Member: Acknowledgement Letter for Payment of Fees – New Member
- Member: Acknowledgement Letter for Payment of Fees – Online Payment
- Member: Acknowledgement Letter for Payment of Fees(FECMU)
- Member: Acknowledgement Letter for Payment of Fees(MFAD)
- Member: Admission as a Fellow Member without Certificate of Practice (COP)
- Member: Enrollment in the Register of Members without Certificate of Practice (COP)Member: Granted Certificate of Practice
- Member: Granted Certificate of Practice With Employment
- Member: Granted Certificate of Practice With Paid Assistance
- Registration for Foundation Course
- Registration for Intermediate Course (CPT/Foundation Route)
- Registration for Intermediate Course (DIRECT ENTRY)
- Registration for New Final Course
- Renewal of registration in CPT Course
- Renewal of registration in Old Final Course
- Renewal of registration in PCC/PE/IPCC Course
- Renewal of registration in PCC/PE/IPCC Course(DIRECT ENTRY)
Most widely used practices on this ICAI reprint utility are to know about CA Article ship status, CA Articleship registration status, CA IPCC Registration status and CA Final registration status.
Then select, the letter you want to print again. e.g. if you want to check CA Articleship registration status for intermediate select: Article: Registration as an Articled Assistant Under Direct Entry Scheme /Transition Scheme of Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course.
Select Type: e.g. Student if you are checking as a student.
Enter your registration number and Date of birth.
Enter the messy captcha in the box and hit submit.
Various individual services provided on ICAI reprint site are mentioned below.
ICAI Reprint Marksheet
ICAI reprint marksheet is most wanted service on this site. But sadly, ICAI repint letter site does not provide option to reprint marksheet of CA exams. All the exams of Chartered Accountant’s marksheet like CA CPT reprint marksheet, CA Ipcc or intermediate reprint marksheet and CA Final reprint marksheet are not available to reprint now.
So, if you want to know more about this, then have a look at procedure to get ICAI duplicate or reprint marksheet.
Recommended Post for you:
Check CA Articleship Status online
ICAI Reprint Articleship Registration Letter
If you want to get ICAI reprint articleship registration letter then it’s very easy to do the same.
Go to: http://18.104.22.168/REprintletter/reprint.aspx
Then in click on Letter dropdown, and select the option as applicable from ARTICLESHIP rows.
ICAI Reprint Member Card & Firm Card
If you want to reprint ICAI membership card and ICAI firm card, then just follow the procedure given here under.
For ICAI reprint member card, Go to: http://eforms.icai.org/reprintletter/membercard.aspx
For ICAI reprint firm card, go to: http://eforms.icai.org/REprintletter/Firmcard.aspx
Provided asked details and That’s it.
ICAI Reprint Letter Site Not Working?
There are many instances when the ICAI reprint letter is not working. The reason can be sometimes obvious, like ICAI may not have processed your form or updating of online record may not be done yet.
We recommend you to wait for few weeks more if your records are not being shown on ICAI reprint letter sites. Because ICAI generally takes at least few weeks to months (in rare cases) for the updating of the record.
What can you do now?
You can wait for a month or two, if still no details are showing on the ICAI reprint letter site, then will recommend you to contact ICAI e sahayata or contact ICAI regional office. Check our links to for more details.
If you are facing any issue, then leave a comment below, we will try to solve it as easly as possible.
For more latest updates about ICAI reprint letter, check CACracker – Cracking CA Exams with an Ease.